Pages

Monday 8 February 2010

Day 8: Snow ruins all...

Soooo, I haven't left the house today. I was meant to go with a photographer friend and do stuff around Southbank (absolutely LOVE southbank..even in crappy weather) but the snow (as sludgy as it is) has put that on hold...for now.

On a positive! I did have a call from my mum this morning. Awesome woman that she is, she sorted out my procrastination problem. We identified it had a whiny "Woody Allen" character that stopped me from actually just getting on with making them. Sorry if anyone actually likes him, but both my mum and I really...really...really find he grates on us.

So a quick mental sparring session and i've been rabbiting away at the blue suit.

"You can make a suit in a day"

Is that a challenge? Is THAT a challenge? You betcha.



I'll hopefully have the body done by today...and potter on with the arms and hood in due course.

Squee ^_^

iZ

No comments: