If I was freelancing, doing a suit a day (or 2 suits a day) would be a doddle! But I still have my job which runs from 2pm till 10.30pm 5 days a week, so I can't quite do the 29 suits I wanted to. As awesome as it would have been!
So! I've boiled it down to 8 suits for the month. Yes, a HUGE reduction I know but I still want this to be fun (not just for me but for you too!) and not turn into a "chore". It's still open to all you lovely people and you now have a choice of either plain colours or patterns. I know price is something everyone's been fretting over so here they are: £40 for a plain coloured zentai, £70 for a patterned zentai (incl. the black velvet). If you're based in the UK then that includes Postage and such. If you're overseas, we'll have to have a chat and see what options can be worked out.
The colour choices are pretty flexible. It's easier with standard colours: Blue, Green, Red, Black, White. if you select a plain colour that's a bit "in between" then I'll certainly try my best to get lycra that's as close to the colour you've asked for. Pattern choices are still the 3 shown in the previous post and of course the super stretch black velvet. There's no limitation to who picks what (I noticed some options were more popular than others! So making 3 velvet suits is ok), it's totally down to you!
Another recap is on the zipper options:
1. Inner leg seam (running from the inner left leg, to the crotch, down the inner right leg)
2. Lower back to head (typical zentai zip position)
3. Male/female zip to head (like 2, but extends from the front (navel for men) through the crotch to the back of your head)
4. Lower back zip to face (via crotch up to the forehead)
Also remember all hoods are full hoods, no eye-holes :-)
Yeah yeah yeah, but how do I get one!
Initially I was going to find a plug-in to use in the next post for you guys to enter your e-mail address in, you'd be given a number and a random number generator would spew out 8 numbers. But a quick chat tonight with a fellow zentaist (the one who actually challenged me to do my 28 days initially!) suggested something different that I quite like! So!!!
YOU need to SEND ME AN E-MAIL from an e-mail address that you will check regularly (communication is important here if you're selected and I'm making you a suit). And this e-mail must contain the following:
1. Plain (select colour) or Pattern (Velvet, Red Leopard, Lightning, Pin-Stripe)
2. Male or Female
3. Small, Medium, Large, X-Large (sizing chart at the end of the post)
4. Zip Option (1, 2, 3, 4)
5. Location (UK, EU, RoW)
6. Payment option (Paypal is easiest, but I'm open to sensible suggestions)
• Send a message with the above to: iZentailondon [at] gmail [dot] com
• I'll then send you an e-mail back with a number. PLEASE KEEP THIS E-MAIL (and remember your number).
• On the 28th January at 9pm GMT, I'll be streaming live from my livestream channel and do an old school raffle announcement (i.e. write numbers out on paper, scrunch them into a hat, give them a mix up, then pull out numbers at random) of the 8 suits. A confirmation e-mail will also be sent out to those whose number was selected.
• Suits will be made in order of the announcement. I'm aiming at making 2 suits a week (though one week this might be skewed as I'll be in Germany) and you'll get an e-mail when I've started your suit with an ETA (postage times pending)!
Phew! I think that's everything...This is the first time I've ever done anything like this (ever!) so if I've missed out something glaringly obvious do point it out!! I've chosen livestream over tinychat because it saves recordings to the channel, so if folks want to watch it again when I'm offline it's there for you whenever :-)
OH, by the way!! You guys (and gals) TOTALLY have to take pictures of your sexy selves in them and send me a copy, I'll up them on here (or not, but I'd like a copy anyway)...or if you're in London we can arrange a walkabout at the end of the month ^_^...
It's all a bit exciting, isn't it?! Woohoo!!!
DON'T FORGET TO E-MAIL IF YOU WANT IN!! (the e-mail isn't normally set up to avoid spambots from sniffing it out. I hate spam, just change the [at] to @ and [dot] to . ) iZentailondon [at] gmail [dot] com
Here's the size chart: